Kindle Electronic Book Reader
If you’re weighing out the purchase of an Electronic Book Reader, really the main thing is probably the price. And if you’ve been holding back because of it, this is your lucky day! In line with price erosion across the whole industry, Amazon has markedly slashed the price of the Kindle 2 to $189. This is premium at a bargain. Look no further and think no more – the Amazon Kindle 2 is now absolutely worth your every penny.
How does the Kindle rock? Let us count the ways:
- Whispernet wireless – one-of-a-kind service of convenience. Readers are in touch with the Amazon marketplace constantly plus in sync with other linked devices through the Whispersync network.
- Full-fledged standalone – unlike other e-Readers, content download is direct without the need of a PC, likewise other transactions and exchanges.
- Freebies – free content sampling of eBooks, web-browsing, wireless service, document conversion and trial subscription to newspapers, magazines and blogs.
- Huge library selection – over 600,000 titles. Carry 1,500 with you at only 10 oz. The rest can be retrieved online within 60 seconds 24/7 from anywhere.
- Text-to-speech – yes, listen to their books, no sci-fi. Read while you drive, eat, exercise ….
- Environmental friendly – the Kindle comes in white but it’s green. Saving all those trees gives it that color.
- Discounted price – lower-priced content, there’s no physical inventory or supply chain costs. Voracious readers or students will see their savings build up.
- Stock – digital books never stock-out. No driving around, standing in line, waiting for the mail.…
- Dictionary and Ask NowNow – smart learning made easy.
- Image – above everything else about it, the Kindle is hip.
These are just some of the plus-points of the Amazon Kindle 2 Latest Generation . Try the integrated reading experience yourself and you’ll be able to come up with a long list of your own in no time at all. If you’re on the go, and you’re hip, this ebook reader is for you.